Re: copying text from console to X with gpmdata?

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 11:20:27PM +0200, Wim De Smet wrote:

> So to make a long story short, select the text with your mouse, go
> over to the other app, press the middle mouse button.

To make a long story short, I tried it once years ago, it didn't work for
whatever reason, and I just never tried it again, assuming it wouldn't work.

Interesting psychologically, embarassing personally.  Of course it works.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading