Re: version mess, help needed

Hello,
Well, there might be something wrong here, but this is what i get:
########################
$ apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Calculating Upgrade... Done
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
so, still no luck.
But thanks for the try!
Roberto.
PS: I am still not on the list, so I ask you to CC any answers to me
too, thanks.