Re: apache and php scripts

On Monday 02 August 2004 15:56, Harland Christofferson hurled the following on
the wire:
*snip*
> >look for these lines:
> >AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
> >AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
> >
> >Are they commented out? Then uncomment them. (you don't need the
>
> second one)

> they are there, however, they are dependent on <IfModule mod_mime.
> c>. i did not find this module in the Dynamic Shared Object (DSO)
> Support section of httpd.conf ... should it be there?

It should be in /etc/apache/modules.conf.
Mine goes:
LoadModule mime_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_mime.so

But I'm pretty sure it's going to be there.
It's more likely that something else is wrong, something simpler probably ;)
but I fail to see it at the moment.
Have you tried several scripts, and even the classic:
<?php phpinfo() ?>

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.