Re: Couple Questions Before I install for first time.

Thanks everyone that replied to this, apparently it is easier then I
thought to get everything I want on the install. Hopefully I should not
run into any problems and it will all go smooth if not I know I can come
here and get some help.
A couple of you replied saying Sarge is the way to go and not Woody?
Is sarge stable and secure enough for a live server? This server is not a
test box but rather my everyday server that I need, so what is everyones
opinion on sarge in a live environment? And is it going to replace woody
as the stable release anytime soon?