Re: Random loss of domain name resolution!

Raiz-mpx wrote:

Dear:  Fellow Gnu/Linux Debian users.

I am at a loss as to solve this problem, other than to reinstall Debian Sarge. I am using a cable connection, with DHCP enabled getting a permannet IP address from my hardware Zyxel ZyWall router, which allows me to set IPs according to MAC addresses. I am using my cable companies DNS servers, other settings. As far as Debian is concerned its DHCP but always gets the same IP address by the router.

Perhaps the DNS of your ISP....