Re: Cannot fill form in a web page

On Tuesday 08 Jun 2004 08:54, jack kinnon wrote:
> This page contains information of a type
> (application/X-java-vm) that can only be viewed with
> the appropriate plug-in.
>
> Where do I get this X-java-vm?

Go to www.apt-get.org, and search for j2re.  It'll give you a list of apt
sources that provide java.  Add one of the deb lines
to /etc/apt/sources.list, run apt-get update, and then apt-get install j2re.

Actually, you might need to use "apt-get install j2re1.4" or something.  I
forget the exact name.  If you're using something like aptitude, it'll list
the java packages under the "new" heading after you update, anyway :)

--
Lee Braiden
lee_b@member.fsf.org