Browsers that *don't* support about:blank

I filed a wishlist bug against "links" asking for it to support
about:blank (highly useful in frames pages as a default for the "body"
frame).

Maintainer closed it as a nonstandard feature, but asked me I could
point to a standard.  Do you know of any significant graphical browsers
that don't support "about:blank" by returning a blank page?  I know they
all handle other "about:xxx" commands differently.