Re: tetex on unstable: dvips (5.92b) -Ppdf problem

>I think that he is using -Ppdf to make sure that the
pdf
> text is readable on the screen. I believe that this
> option has some bearing on the way the fonts are
> handled. And then he makes the program vomit the
> output into the file with -o.

Yes, -Ppdf is supposed to get dvips to use fonts
suitable for pdf files. Unfortunately this isn't
working, and the result is as you say, vomit.

I downgraded to tetex-*_1.0.2+20011202-2.deb, and
the problem remains, so it may not be dvips (5.92b)
after all.

Thanks,
Mark.

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search