Re: return of DNS problem-fixed!

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 02:11:31PM -0800, J Y wrote:
> I am off
> the list again. I can't always check my mail every couple of hours. Most
> of the problem is the swen. ( I must get a hundred and fifty messages
> that look like they're from microsoft, daily)

Well, you'll still need to check your mail pretty often then, to stop
your mailbox filling up with swen... Check out mailfilter and/or Ron
Johnson's python script for zapping swen on the server (see thread
"Anyone else notice that swen is slowing down?") - both useful for
deleting swens off the server without downloading them. Getting the
list in digest form instead of as individual messages also helps
reduce the load.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons