Re: fetchmail

On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 03:18 AM, Joyce, Matthew wrote:

I'm using Fetchmail and have a fetchmailrc in etc.
Fetchmail starts and syslog show my messages being gathered.

the problem is the messages do not end up in my home Maildir (courier-imap),
they end up in spool somewhere.

Any ideas ?

I've clearly missed something important.

I have a few virtual domains and needed to specify the domain to the user statement--i.e. user 'rjohnson' there ... is 'rjohnson@dogstar-interactive.com' here

Fetchmail just hands the messages to your local MTA--exim being the debian default. Your mailer's log should tell you what's happening. Wherever the fetched mail goes, local mail should go to the same place.

--rich