Re: speedy spam

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 01:20:09PM -0400, Jeff Elkins wrote:

> I wonder if anyone has thought of obfustcating email addresses on the
> list's web archives? I wonder how many 'bots regularly scrape it for
> addresses?

Yes, they have, and it's been pointed out that most any obfuscation that
doesn't break functionality can be easily undone by a script.

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings