Re: Best way to prune my installation

Thank you Aoki-san.

I know I can do this with dselect but the problem is that the default
installation is several hundred packages and manually saying what you do NOT
want is very long.

I had hoped that with debfoster or something similar I could say what I want
(the list of packages I really need) and have only them and their
prerequisites being installed.

Take care. Bob

[🔎] 20031013183628.GB6166@aokiconsulting.com">news:[🔎] 20031013183628.GB6166@aokiconsulting.com...