Re: Re: DRI in XFree86 4.2

 Are you using xinerama?

I haven't explicitly configured xinerama, though it appears its built-in to the X server (from the XFree86 log): "(II) Initializing built-in extension XINERAMA"

I'm afraid I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to stuff like this in X, is there any way I can disable a built-in extension without recompiling X? A quick google search has not turned up anything

I don't know if the frame buffer stuff could be confusing the issue either.

Which framebuffer stuff would this be? As far as I know, I'm not using any kind of special frame buffer, just whatever the default may be. Still, how can I verify that I'm not using anything that's causing problems?

Thanks,

-David