RhostsAuthentication yes
# Don't read the user's ~/.rhosts and ~/.shosts files
#IgnoreRhosts yes  (changed from default by Faheem on 11th October
#2003)
IgnoreRhosts no

I also changed the default on foo on the client side
(/etc/ssh/ssh_config)) to

#   RhostsAuthentication no (changed from default by Faheem 11th
    October 2003)
    RhostsAuthentication yes

However, I still get

faheem@foo:/usr/share/doc/ssh$ rsh -v bar
OpenSSH_3.6.1p2 Debian 1:3.6.1p2-9, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL
0x0090703f
debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, originating port will not be
trusted.
debug1: Connecting to bar [...] port 22.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /home/faheem/.ssh/identity type -1
debug1: identity file /home/faheem/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /home/faheem/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version
OpenSSH_3.6.1p2 Debian 1:3.6.1p2-9
debug1: match: OpenSSH_3.6.1p2 Debian 1:3.6.1p2-9 pat OpenSSH*
debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_3.6.1p2 Debian
1:3.6.1p2-9
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT received
debug1: kex: server->client aes128-cbc hmac-md5 none
debug1: kex: client->server aes128-cbc hmac-md5 none
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_REQUEST sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_GROUP
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEX_DH_GEX_INIT sent
debug1: Host 'bar' is known and matches the RSA host
key.
debug1: Found key in /home/faheem/.ssh/known_hosts:4
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_REQUEST sent
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Trying private key: /home/faheem/.ssh/identity
debug1: Trying private key: /home/faheem/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Trying private key: /home/faheem/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Next authentication method: keyboard-interactive
debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Next authentication method: password

Can anyone help me? Please feel free to cc any replies to me at
Faheem@email.unc.edu.

                                                 Faheem.