Re: Debian and KDE (Update 2)

Once again, thank you to all who responded to the above.

When logged in as "root" I can access "kppp" from the command line. I can also
access it from the "Internet Dialer" icon from within KDE.

As a user in KDE and using the "Internet Dialer" icon I am still getting:

KDEInit could not launch 'kppp': Could not find 'kppp' executable.

Something has to be modified somewhere but hanged if I know where. If anyone
knows could you tell me the file that has to be modified.

Thanks again,

Bill.

--
William Bradley