cloning Debian hard drive

Hello all,

Now I have a working system, and want to clone it hard drive
so that I can install the newly clone hard drive to many identical
system configuration rather  than install from CD and customize lots of
stuff ???

1, Is there way to clone this hard drive ?

2, Is it possible to create bootable CD of the working system so that
    when I boot to new system from CD  it will install exact the same
    with the working system I have now.

Any help/advice would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Victor