Re: debian spammed

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 12:45:48PM -0000, Peter Whysall wrote:
| On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 12:25:48PM -0000, Paul Johnson wrote:
|
| > Heh, we get enough complaining about your spam 'round
| > Portland in Computer Bits.  8:o)
| >
| > Go hit up dman's website about integrating exim with
| > spamassassin, set up a quick procmail rule, and be sure to
| > use the new Bayesian learner. You can then end the
| > multiple-email-address stupidity once and for all.
| > Spamcop.net is pretty handy in reporting it all.
|
| Have you got that URL at hand?

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/config_docs/

I saw some mention of a new reporting mechanism in SA 2.50.  However,
I haven't had time to look into it.  That may require some changes to
how the filter detects tagged spam, but the rest of the integration
should work the same.

The integration I'm really using now (sa-exim, a link is on the above
pages) my have problems with the new tagging.  Some people reported a
problem and some said it worked for them.  AFAIK there's also a new
option in SA 2.50 to control how the reporting is done.  Eventually
I'll get back to working with this stuff to see what's new and update
everything.

-D

--
The light of the righteous shines brightly,
but the lamp of the wicked is snuffed out.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/