Re: Detecting the fysical mouse URGENT

Joris Huizer wrote:

Hi everybody,

As some of you allready knows I've got many problems
to get an USB mouse working (I only have that USB
mouse)

I allready posted this before but I got not even one
reply on it so I think most of you must have missed it
or something.

Are you sure? The first posting you made with the subject "MOUSE won't function" got replies from dbalder, Bob Proulx, Nick Lidakis, Pigeon, and myself (http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200301/thrd6.html half-way down the page). Most people on this list only reply to the list address, not to both the list address and the original poster, because most posters would otherwise recieve two copies.

Kent