Re: Curious...Are most of you in tech-related careers/schooling?

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 15:30, Sam Varghese wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 09:53:02AM -0800, Osamu Aoki spake thus:
[snip]
> I work as a journalist for the Tech sub-sections of the Web sites of two
> Australian broadsheet newspapers - The Age (Melbourne) and The Sydney Morning
> Herald (Sydney). I write, edit, do copy tasting and production work, and
> also make my own tea.

A journalist that runs Debian?  The End Of The World truly is nigh!!
Either that, or World Domination...

Could you imagine how things would be different if people like Stephen
Shankland used, as their only OS, Debian/testing w/ mutt as the MUA?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| "Basically, I got on the plane with a bomb. Basically, I   |
|  tried to ignite it. Basically, yeah, I intended to damage |
|  the plane."                                               |
|    RICHARD REID, who tried to blow up American Airlines    |
|                  Flight 63                                 |