Re: squirrelmail users can't login after 1.3.2 update

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:04:06 +0100
martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> No. I would prefer to stay with Debian packages.

    I presume you mean either in testing or stable?  Unstable has...

{grey@teleute:~} apt-cache show squirrelmail
Package: squirrelmail
Section: web
Installed-Size: 10688
Maintainer: Sam Johnston <samj@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 1:1.3.2+1.4.0rc1-1

    ...which is what I've been calling 1.4.0rc1.  Maybe doing the same with
v1.3.2 would help?  I'm not sure.

    To email: Don't despair!   |  -- Lenny Nero, Strange Days