Re: squirrelmail users can't login after 1.3.2 update

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:12:22 +0100
martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> also sprach nate <debian-user@aphroland.org> [2003.01.15.2029 +0100]:
> > before I discovered this workaround for my situation I was forced to use
> > php 4.0.x in order to avoid this message.

> It works fine with 1.2.6. Why would it not with 1.3.2? PHP was not
> updated.

> I'll turn to the SM list I guess.

    Did you check the bugs Database?

    I experienced the same proble, commented out that one line in the
configuration, and people were able to log in again.  Now I can't seem to get
themes to show up for people to choose from.  The 1.4.0rc1 Squirrelmail sheds
light into the issue.  There is a new format of configuration between 1.2 and
1.4 (1.3 being the development tree) which is causing some problems.

HTH.

    To email: Don't despair!   |  -- Lenny Nero, Strange Days