disappearing emails

Hello!

I have a strange problem with my emails. I am using mozilla (I don't know if this problem is related to mozilla), and after downloading my mails form my pop3 server, some mails has incomplete headers, or the whole body of the message missing. When the header is incomplete, it is like this:

------------###------------
From - Sun Nov  9 14:46:30 2003
To: leva@s
------------###------------

And there is the end, of the message.

This happens with different emails addresses, and different pop3 servers. Which is always the same, that only the messages arrived in my inbox folder has missing headers. If some filter copy the mail to another folder, the mail is readable. But not all of the emails has incomplete headers in my inbox, just appr. 5 out of 10.

What could be the problem?

Thanks!

Daniel

--