Re: classic deficiancy in both windows and linux ?

On Thursday 23 October 2003 05:08 pm, James D. Freels wrote:
> Can you figure out a way to get a listing of a directory (folder in
> Windows) and print it, without resorting to command prompt ?

I was about to pooh-pooh this a bit, but in fact, he's right: both
Konqueror and Mozilla (at least) lack the ability to print a directory
listing, though they will show it on the screen.  Mozilla even responds
with a cute "We are unable to print this page" message.  Hmmph.

This is with Konqueror 2.2.2 and Mozilla 1.0.0,  things may have
improved since then.  Surely some file browsers do have a print
option?

Cheers,
Terry