Current releases of pcmcia_cs

Hi,
I am trying to install the Data acquisition drivers comedi on a laptop running debian, kernel 2.4.22. Now I have successfully compiled the drivers and I can insert the resulting kernel modules, but there is a warning / error message in dmesg:

comedi: version 1.0.0 - David Schleef <ds@schleef.org>
mio_cs: Card Services release does not match!

I don't know much about PCMCIA (at least not yet!), but where can I find information on those releases, on Card Services etc.? Thank you very much for help and please CC me on reply as I am not yet on the list!
Cheers,
Miriam Fend