Re: Executing a Script every hour

Thanks,

I figured it out!  I now have another problem.  The script I'm using is
connecting to the mail server using the Net::POP3 module, and it's timing out
before I can establish my DSL connection.  The module supposedly takes a Timeout
command i.e.

$pop = Net::POP3->new('pop3host', Timeout => 60);

but I haven't been able to get it to work in swendelete, I always get a
"can't connect to mail server" error when I run swendelete.pl and don't have an
active connection (I'm usind demand in ppp).

Any suggestions?