Re: Kernel reboots on startup

There's nothing in the boot messages which indicates anything from the failed boots, not even a klogd started message. Ctrl-S does nothing. I'll try rebuilding the kernel, but it'll take all night so I'll report tomorrow on that. The kernel install runs lilo by itself, right? I don't have the old source tree, it came from the debian boot floppy and the four driver disks. I'll reconfigure now, and build.