Re: Which release

On Sam, 2003-09-06 at 13:33, Steve Lamb wrote:

>     So don't do an apt-get upgrade.  First install apt-listchanges and
> apt-listbugs.  [..]

Very good advice, I'd only add to read debian-devel list before
upgrading packages. Still, it's a lot of work to do. I ran testing and
unstable at some point, but have reverted to stable + backports. It
allows me to spend the 1 or 2 computing hours I have per day to do
things I'm interested in, instead of managing my distro. OTOH, one does
learn a lot about debian by using unstable. To each his own