[OT]: TLA ARCH or Subversion ?

Hello,

This is no troll at all here ;)

I plan to switch from my current (basic) CVS server here to something
more elaborated.

I found out 2 possible replacements to it: subversion and tla.

I just wanted to have feedback on the use of each other by some of you.

IMO, tla seems much more simpler to use and demand less configuration
but as I didn't use it enough and as I didn't play at all with
subversion, I can't tell more.

Any opinion ?

zeDek
--
"Ach Herzchen, gleichwohl vermag selbst ich es, differenziert zu
 denken, smile." I.L. treibt mit mir Schabernack...