Re: [OT]: TLA ARCH or Subversion ?

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 23:12:29 +0200, Xavier Maillard wrote:
> I found out 2 possible replacements to it: subversion and tla.
>
> I just wanted to have feedback on the use of each other by some of you.

I've been using Subversion for personal use for almost two months,
and it works very well (and nothing to configure, but I don't use
DAV, only local access and svn+ssh remote access).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des