384mb RAM installed but 57mb recognized at bootup..........huh ?

Greetings !

The motherboard specs say that pc100 ram should be used and I've installed pc133. Is this a problem ?

Else, how can this be remedied ?

BTW, I'm using LILO.

Appreciatively,
Courtney

".....we have a president purchased by corporations in a sham election who has put those corporations in charge of their own regulation. A string of corporate scandals has exposed the myth of shareholder control....."

Mark Spohr	Tahoe City, Ca. [1/18/03]