Greetings.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Jumobi Abiola,a God fearing person in sorrow, one of the widows of late M.K.O Abiola,Nigeria's foremost politician,businessman and philantropist.
I sincerely need your assistance, but I want you to bear in mind that this has to be strictly confidential ,I sincerely need your assistance to take custodian of the sum of Ten million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(U.S$10.8m) This money was given to me by my late husband [Chief M.K.O.Abiola] for safekeeping after the Presidential Election campaign.After his death in 1998, there was confusion in the entire Abiola family as regards sharing of the family assets and moreso, there is envy and jealousy as it was obvious that I was my husband's favourite wife,while he was alive. As soon as he passed away, coupled with the fact that, what i have and what is due to me might be taking away from me by greedy family relations whose reasons would be bothering on family tradition and ethics.
I decided to deposit the money with a security company here in Nigeria,with the help of my late husband's friend (Col.Adamu Bello rtd.) who was a member of the government in
power then.
I want you to pose as the beneficiary of the these funds and all necessary documents will be put in place to ensure a smooth clearance of the funds to your nominated Bank account of your chioce.
I am prepared to compensate you with 15% of the total sum after the successful completion of the transaction.
My son, Bimbola Abiola will be in charge of this transaction; he stays far away from the family Villa.He will be giving you more information as regards these transaction.He is my only son and we share secrets.You can reach him on his phone number:234-803-3282-647.
Please respond as soon as you get this mail and please it is important that you send your phone,fax numbers,if you are willing to assist me.
God will always be there for you at your time of need.

Thanks and God Bless.
Mrs.Jumobi Abiola.

Please reply through this email address:jumbiola2@indiatimes.com OR bimbiola_1@mail.com