Re: Using LP as LP

Yes.
Simply copy the plain text to your printer port entry in /dev.
The standard Parallel port (first) is /dev/lp0
Make sure you have the right modules installed (lp, if I remember it
correctly).
Some printers need an EOF sent to the printer to start printing.

Hope this helps!

--
Johan Ehnberg
johan@ehnberg.net