Re: Corporate Anti-virus solutions

hi ya

here's all ( that we know of )  the antivirus stuff
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/antivirus.gwif.html

i was looking for the symantec version for linux ...
	( guess i should go look for it again
	( yes.. they have a (free?) linux-version too

and dont forget your spam filters too
	http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Mail/antispam.gwif.html

	-- btw... 80% of our spam is /dev/null'd due to their bad headers:-)

wonder where are the "comparasons" are between various
antivirus apps  and antispams

c ya
alvin