Corporate Anti-virus solutions

One year ago, our organization was totally MS. So, for our corporate anti-virus product we have been using Norton Anti-virus corporate addition.

Now, our organization is 50/50 linux/ MS. Norton anti-virus is not available for linux, so I'm wondering what other options there may be for a corporate environment, which option is recommended by some of you out there!

Personally, I would like one that would also work with our mail servers (1 exchange server, 1 postfix server).

Currently, all linux machines use clamav, btw.  Maybe this is good enough?

Curtis