Re: gtk1 themes and gnome2

I "ported" a bunch of gtk+ themes to gtk2 so I could have the same look. I use a
simple sh script to change the .gtkrc file. I know you don't use rpm but if you
extract the files you get the all the themes, use it like a tarball, put them where
you need them. I explain in the .spec files (also there) where the files go and
what I did to "port" them and how I am not the author of the themes, I just hacked
them to work with gtk2. Sorry my bandwith is limited so I only put up these rpm
files.

These themes provide the gtk2 counterparts for gtk1 themes from "gtk-engines"
http://www.dudex.net/rpms/gtk2-engines-compat-1.0-aap1.noarch.rpm

Pack of GTK+ themes and their "Ported" GTK2 (Gnome2) counterparts
http://www.dudex.net/rpms/gtk1+2-themez-1.1-aap1.noarch.rpm

--
That's "angle" as in geometry.