Re: [OT] SSL certificates and daylight savings

also sprach Rebecca Dridan <rdrid@ormond.unimelb.edu.au> [2002.10.28.1004 +0100]:
> Does anybody know if a switch to daylight savings could cause a problem
> with a site's certificate at all, let alone one with that error?

I would assume this to be the bank's fault. SSL and certificates are
not affected by daylight savings time as they operate with UTC time
inside. UTC knows none of that daylight savings crap.

`. `'`