Re: Mailing list software for debian.org

On Monday 21 October 2002 18:51, Mike Egglestone wrote:
> Which software package does this mailing list use
> to run the list?

Dunno, but...

> I understand that Mailman is popular but wonder what
> others are out there.

I run Mailman, but there are many things I don't like with it. I'm
looking to move to Sympa, but there is quite a lot of configuration to
be done before I can get it to do what I want, so I haven't started the
transition, but I would suggest looking at it. It is packaged in
Debian.

Best,

Kjetil
--