Re: wmaker: create a new desktop from the shell

On Sat, Sep 14, 2002 at 10:02:14PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Does anyone know of commands that I can use to
>
>   (a) create a new Desktop in WindowMaker
>   (b) switch Desktops in WindowMaker
>
> from the shell? If the menu must be involved, then please know that
> I employ the menu system.

Only know how to click and play this one.

Right click gives me a menu called Debian. In this menu I use:
Workspace/Workspaces/New. You can also switch using the workspaces
submenu, but that ofcourse is a PITA.

I have setup keyboard shortcuts to mimic switching text terminals.
By default it was I believe Mod [1|2|...] (in my world that is
Alt+1 ;)) I did this with wpref (or something). It's that greenish
shortcut by default in the upper right part of the screen. Rest
should need no explanation.

Bob