Re: two /home directories?

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 19:35, alex wrote:
> [...]

That's OK. It just defines the behaviour in case af an error, in this
case the file system is mounted readonly if an error occurs. The first
number (0) says that the drive should never be dumped and the second
one (1) has to do with the order in which mounts should be checked. For
further info, you should read the fstab manpage.

--
Embedded Linux -- True multitasking!
TWO TOASTS AT THE SAME TIME!