lilo installation

Hi debain users,

I’m a linux-newbie and have not much experiences with linux.

My question: I got an old HD (1,8 GB) and installed linux on it. But I removed my usual windows HD from my Mainboard and jumpered the 1,8GB HD as the Master for installing linux. But now I want to use both HDs and install lilo with a boot menu to choose booting linux or windows.

How can I install and config lilo now?

Maybe important:I haven’t installed the desktop environment yet.

Sorry, for my English, maybe I made several mistakes.

Thx a lot, the linux newbie ;-)