Re: Sendmail after upgrade to woody

I had same problem with the i386 architecture. I solved it by generating the
key and certificate. I read briefly about how sendmail works with SSL, but
really did not understand what I was doing, other than it stopped the error
message. So any enlightening remarks would be appreciated.

listmaster@lists.debian.org