How do I tell if spamassassin is using razor?

I just installed Spamassassin and Vipul's Razor. How do I tell that the
former is using the latter?  I did a test with a bunch of spam messages,
and it was the same using spamassassin by itself as it was after I
installed razor.

Unfortunately, there are no man pages, no info, and no docs for razor.
And the spamassassin docs don't really talk about how to enable use of
razor ... they imply that if you just get the package, it'll work.  Is
this so?

Thanks!

Jen