Re: finding status of pppd in demand mode

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 01:33:27AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Carel Fellinger <carel.fellinger@iae.nl> [2002.07.20.0233 +0200]:
> > have you considered setting flags, like:
> Please check MSGID [🔎] 20020715230345.GA13852@fishbowl.madduck.net sent on
> Tue, 16 Jul 2002 01:03:45 +0200 within this thread.

sorry, forgot about that one.  Blame it on mutt, or my slopiness of
still not having looked for a way to keep old postings but hide them
when read like tin does by default.  What seems to be missing is a
READ flag as opposed to merely OLD.  But it's late, and maybe I'm not
looking at the right spot, so this keeps getting postponed:)

--
groetjes, carel