Re: [Evolution] Re: Spell component using 95% cpu

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 21:17, Radek Doulík wrote:
> On Út, 2002-07-16 at 14:56, Jean-Marc V. Liotier wrote:

> > > Thanks for the tip. It appears that for some reason both ispell and
> > > aspell were installed. I shall remove ispell and keep you posted on the
> > > results.
> >
> > Preliminary result is : no more spellchecking in Evo. I will look deeper
> > tomorrow morning when I get back to the office...
>
> It's possible that you have to install some aspell dictionaries as well.

I have/had aspell-fr, en, de and es installed. Gaspell is working in
english, abiword only spells in english and not in french or german
although it used to when I set a paragraph to that language. Openoffice
spellchecks in english only, but as far as I know it has its own
spellchecker and I just have to figure out why openoffice.org-l10n-de
and openoffice.org-l10n-fr (packages from ftp.vpn-junkies.de) do not
seem to have any effect.

Looks like I have to work on my spellchecking setup. I'm not quite
comfortable with it yet, but I'll try to find where to look for. Until
then, you will have to suffer my poor english spelling skills...