Re: Exim Config Help Needed

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 02:37:19PM -0800, W.D.McKinney wrote:
| I have a local LAN at home for my wdm.com domain with a remote POP
| server hosting all user@wdm.com e-mail.

| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).
|
| A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
| recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
|
|   aklearn@wdm.com
|       unknown local-part "aklearn" in domain "wdm.com"

| Anyone know what the config changes are that I need ?

Yeah, remove 'wdm.com' from the "local_domains" option.

Your machine running exim is NOT the machine to handle mail for
*@wdm.com addresses.  The machine for which 'wdm.com" is a local
domain is digitalmages.com, which has the ip address 12.17.180.99.
Unless I am mistaken, that is not your debian system :-).

-D

--

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
        Philippians 4:13

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/