PDA/Pilot PIMs

I'm looking for a good PIM to use with my Palm Vx.  Here are a few that
I've looked at:

evolution - SLOW!! (much slower than outlook xp under VMware!)  Doesn't
handle repeating events or event names correctly.  The calender is not
usable!

gpilotd - crashes all the time.  I had to reinstall PalmOS after
something happened with gpilotd or one of its conduits.

jpilot - very nice, but lacks integration with other programs (just like
Palm's desktop program). this is my current PIM.

Any others?

My current mail client is Sylpheed, which has read only support for
jpilot addresses..

Thanks!
-Paul