Re: apache2+php4

Baloo,

I might be wrong on this, but from what I have seen, it is possible,
but I am not sure if it is in Debian.  From what I have read from a
search on Google, there is a flag that needs to be comiled into PHP4
inorder to make it work with apache2.  I do believe the debs do not
have this, someone may have made a custom deb, but I have no idea.  If
you find a way to make it work, let me know, as I am interested in
getting it to work as well.

Of course I could be wrong too.

Erik

--
Erik Mathisen <erik@mathisen.us>
http://erik.mathisen.us

Marge, please, old people don't need companionship.  They need to be
isolated and studied, so it can be determined what nutrients they have
that might be extracted for our personal use.

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Lady Bouvier's Lover