why can't I post to debian-user via email?

Dear debian-user: regarding my inability to post here via mail, could
it be that when a mail message reaches you, you send an TCP thingy to
my IP address for the few minutes I use it in my ISP's modem pool, but
due to my restrictive iptables, I drop it, and so you drop my message,
as I must be a spammer?  Next time I'm online i should do whois
210.65.0.71, maybe that's the lists...
Anyway, my iptables are
#start clean
iptables -F; iptables -X
## Insert connection-tracking modules (not needed if built into kernel).
insmod ip_conntrack
insmod ip_conntrack_ftp

## Create chain which blocks new connections, except if coming from inside.
iptables -N block
iptables -A block -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A block -m state --state NEW -i ! ppp0 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A block -j LOG -m limit --limit 30/minute --log-prefix "Dropping: "
iptables -A block -j DROP

iptables -N tcpRS #else netnews.hinet.net screws up
iptables -A tcpRS -j LOG -m limit --limit 30/minute --log-prefix "tcpResetting: "
iptables -A tcpRS -p tcp -j REJECT --reject-with tcp-reset #need -p, see manpage

iptables -A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 113 -j tcpRS
iptables -A INPUT -j block
iptables -A FORWARD -j block

I can post fine to debian-user-chinese-big5.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780