Re: Can't reach master.debian.org

Mike Dresser wrote:

> Is ECN enabled in your kernel?

I doubt it. Stock Debian 2.2.18pre21 from a potato CD. That's that
congestion thing, isn't it? I was thinking it might be that but I
couldn't remember what it was called and also didn't want to toss
out any red herrings.

Is there a good way to tell? Some program that would send me test
packets? Some way to query the kernel?

Is there a deb for a kernel that'll work? I've never compiled a
kernel. Tried once and was scared off by a zillion options without
much explanation.

Thanks,
--
Tom Zych
This email address will expire at some point to thwart spammers.