Hi All,

Hope someone can help me with this.

I've tried the standard boot images using loadlin as well as floppy
images. With loadlin, it says loading and then hangs after clearing the
screen and with the floppy images it gets as far as saying ready(as in
the subject line) goes to the next line and hangs.

I dont have a bootable cd or would have tried that too.

Any ideas why this would be happening. I have install redhat on this
machine a couple of years ago although it has been running only m$ stuff
for a while.

Any ideas ?

Shri